Friday, August 10, 2012

A bright blanket for a grey day

We've finally been getting some much needed rain around here. I just realized I have photos of the tree outside my window in winter and spring, so here's one for summer...




I have a feeling fall will be here in no time.

I've been busy working on a few more custom orders. One being a new bright pink, orange and yellow blanket. You can see my inspiration for my first blanket here.

I've finished all of the squares and have begun working them together. Here's a photo of the squares laid out, waiting to become a new blanket. Each square is different and each blanket is unique. I like that they are never exactly the same. Different is good.





9 comments:

  1. wow those are pretty. I am feeling inspired to do a blanket in these colors...Yea we are having tons of rain too. I keep getting tricked by the sun thinking its going to be nice out lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen very nice colors... inspiring and fresh :-) Very nice. Have a nice day, Alena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alena! I hope you have a very nice day too!

      Delete
  3. Love ly colors,here in Texas is so dry ,backyard is all dry,we need some rain too!nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luna! Hope you all get some rain too. Have a very nice Sunday!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! It is chock full of beautiful crochet inspiration! I came over from my friend Pammy Sue's blog. She gave you a shout out. Sure glad I did. I will be following.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris and thanks for stopping! I'll have to get over to Pammy Sue's. Thanks for such a nice note and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

      Delete